Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Backlog Posts // Speak For Yourself Sally

Some people think it's a choice and that's alright. Other people think it's not a choice and that's alright too. People can THINK whatever they want about other people, but they can only SPEAK for themselves. They try to speak for other people but really it just falls back and reveals more about them than the person they THINK they're SPEAKING for.
I read a quote somewhere that went "What Sally says about Susie says more about Sally than Susie."
Are you catching my drift there? So I choose to only speak for myself. And for me it was not a choice. Homosexuality was a bitter word in my mouth, in my brain. My religion is against it, my family is against it, a lot of people I know and work with are against it. I wanted nothing to do with it whatsoever.

Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment