Sunday, June 28, 2015

Backlog Posts // I Promise I'm Going Somewhere

I am getting somewhere with all of these posts, they might seem pointless and unnecessarily drug out.  I hope I'm not boring you, but I promise you I'm getting somewhere. I wish I had someone to promise me that as I was going through this, I didn't know where things were going or if I was even going anywhere, so maybe you can get an idea of what I was feeling.
So yeah, my mind hates me, I'm depressed, I've lost the will to wake up, I just want to sleep through my life. There were actually a few times where inflicting self-harm crossed my mind. Suicide also, even though I hate to admit it. But it's true, I was at a very low point. When asked how I was I answered with 'okay' and in my head I told myself 'you're not okay, but you will be'.
Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment