Friday, July 3, 2015

Backlog Posts // I Need/Love You

Now I've saved the best of these backlog posts for last...
During my 'somewhere between denial and admittance' stage I met this girl. She was truly heaven sent. I really, really needed someone to talk to at the time, I was very lonely. And she popped me a message one day on Pinterest saying that she liked my pins. We talked and talked and our discussion got deeper and deeper. She helped me in so many ways. I needed someone exactly like her to spill myself out to. In a short time I developed feelings for her, these feelings weren't reciprocated which was completely okay, I'm sorta glad they weren't. Our relationship would be a totally different one if the feelings were returned and I think our friendship is magical just the way it is. I think my feelings just stemmed from the fact that I needed her. She was like a superhero for me at a time when I really needed one. It's easy to have feelings for people you need.

Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment