Saturday, January 17, 2015

Detached Sentences.

I can only describe myself in one detached sentence at a time. I've tried other ways but it just gets confusing, so here I go.
I'm not one of the cool kids.I'm okay with not being one of the cool kids.
I'm breathing, but only in shallow breaths.
I wish I were younger.
I'm not really scared of insects.
I'm scared of killing insects.
I love to learn.
I love to travel.
I love music.
I hate winter.
I hate it when my toast burns.
I hate that my best friend lives far away.
I like bookshops.
I'm the shorter one out of all my friends.
I am not always sure of who I am.
I wish I lived in a mountain top.
I'm not so fond of clothes shopping.
I like cupcakes.
I'm a teeny bit of a rebel.
Aren't we all?
I love being outdoors.
I adore poetry.
I feel like I don't always speak as much as I should.
I'm an introvert.
I love my eyes.
I love animals.
I'm a bookworm.
I'm not afraid to die.
I can wiggle my ear.
I like to dance by myself.
I cannot dance very well at all.
I dance anyway.
Same goes for singing.
I love who I am.
I am almost always somewhere else in my mind.
I just started a blog...whadya know.
Why don't you come somewhere elsewhere with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment